Meetings 360 APP
An interactive tour of Bonnet Creek – download now
With a simple click of your mouse you can view set-up diagrams of each of our meeting rooms directly from the capacity chart. Want to see what the ballroom looks like fully set for a banquet? Can't decide if you want a meeting room set theater or classroom style? Use this interactive tool to compare similar setups in different rooms or see all setup variations in a single room.
Click here to access our Visual Capacity Charts
Our Meetings 360 app will take you on a virtual tour of the Waldorf Astoria Orlando and will provide you with the tools to easily plan the logistics of your next meeting. Exclusive features include:
• Aerial view map with interactive pinspots that allow you to see the resort
through 360° images, videos and photographs
• Immersive 360° tours of our meeting space
• Additional 360° images of the hotel's lobby and pool
• Video tours of the hotel's accommodations, dining, meeting space,
golf and spa
• Interactive floorplans that allow you to map out your meeting space,
including capacity charts for each meeting room
Everything you need when developing the logistical plan for your meeting at Waldorf Astoria Orlando, from freight and electrical, to DMCs and banquets. It's all here, right at your fingertips.
To download MeetingMatrix Certified Room Diagrams, click here.
The next best thing to being here. Enjoy panoramic images of:
• Grand Ballroom
• Interior meeting room (Broadway-Carnegie)
• Exterior meeting room (Madison)
• Signature Island - outdoor function space
• Waldorf Astoria Orlando lobby
• Waldorf Astoria Pool
Enjoy video vignettes of the following Waldorf Astoria Orlando experiences:
• Overall resort experience
• Waldorf Astoria Golf Club
• Waldorf Astoria Spa
Need high resolution images to promote your next meeting at Waldorf Astoria Orlando? Images are available for download directly from this website - simply click here.